Administrative and Financial Affairs
Mr. Oday Zayud
Administrative and Financial Affairs Department was established in (2000-2001) starting its functions with preparatory period which covers organizing of employees files and regulating of courts administrations.
Administrative and Financial Affairs Responsibilities:
- Administrations of human resources in a manner that fosters the needs and diversity of courts.
- Follow up and review courts and administrative employees' affairs and needs that include promotions and appointments in accordance to organizational structure.
- Supervise employees' records of salaries, transportations, retirements, and training programs.
- Organize long term custody records and short term cards according to law.
- Execute and follow up procedures of appointments for new employees.
- Provide fund to supply courts with equipment and materials necessary to courts.
- Provide courts and administrative departments with accessories and equipment necessary to perform their tasks and responsibilities.
- Maintain and repair facilities and equipment in accordance to contracts and warranties with relevant parties.
- Develop all courthouses facilities and outline the appropriate use of space to meet the needs of litigation process.
- Supervise over regular maintenance for courts infrastructure and cars license and insurance.
- Prepare budget and administer financial affairs of courts and departments in accordance to law; prepare inventory list for projects supported by donors and implemented by courts.
- Prepare final account reports for projects and confirm with funding actors.
- Regulate and organize accounting records.
- Supervise file management and archival system.
- Maintain constant controls to monitor the financial operation of departments, head of departments, managers, accountants and cashiers in courts.
- Prepare detailed accounting disclosures for courts expenses.
- Follow up and monitor cash and payment statues with relevant parties facilitate work mechanism in courts and provide daily expenses.
- Perform any other duties as needed.